Legislative Updates


One Response to “Legislative Updates”

  1. Rob Lingerfelt Says:

    I am currently a teacher’s assistant in Davidson County. We have a teacher leaving at the end of the year. So I would like to take his place. I was wondering if I could help him with his caseload the last half of the year. This would allow me to meet the parents and kids to make the transition much easier. Then there would not be problems for the students starting the new school year and it would be a smooth transition for the school also.
    Someone told me that you can earn credits for doing something like that in classroom. But I can not find such a thing. I have a BA from Wake Forest University and have taken some masters classes at UNCC, but have not finished the masters program. I am 40 years old looking to help in the community, but with the amount of money it takes to take these class I don’t know how much longer I can do it. Can you point me in the right direction.

    Rob Lingerfelt

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: